November 30, 2008 at 1:39 pm (injustice, LGBT, politics)
(health/healthcare, religion, science)
1. Judge frees five men from Guantanamo Bay.
2. Serious healthcare reform starting to look plausible.
3. This is very late, for which I apologize: Transgender Day of Remembrance link round-up.
4. In an interview, Stuart Kauffman advocates a “new scientific worldview” that seeks to “reclaim God for nonbelievers.” (Via How to Save the World.)
5. Mumbai attacks link round-up.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.