In the spirit of supporting local, free-lance artists, I thought I’d celebrate globalization and the invention of this mass communication thing we call the internet by mentioning a few (very few) great internet artists, here for your personal entertainment and education. Keep in mind that this is an extraordinarily small list compared to what’s actually out there.
- xkcd – a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math and language.
- Dinosaur Comics – It’s, well. It’s about dinosaurs.
- Holy Bibble – a new take on the Bible.
- A Softer World – “In the cave behind my house I found a softer world. They understand what I had to do for love. They don’t believe in restraining orders.”
- Something Positive – profane and hilarious.
- Order of the Stick – for all those marginalized people out there who enjoy DnD humor.
- And while it’s not a webcomic, what Frank does over at Post Secret is certainly worth mentioning. In fact, it’s probably closer to the spirit of internet-inspired community art than anyone else.
Comments are closed.